Wednesday 30 June 2010

A bit of time out


Three baby bumps, originally uploaded by stephalie1977.

I have my trust induction at the end of the week and as a result I have had a few days off. I can't say it's been restful, after all I do have two children under 5. However in between studying I have had the opportunity to combine one of my hobbies with my learning. I am lucky enough to have quite a few friends that are currently pregnant and three of them allowed me to take photos of their bumps today. I love photography and last year I invested in a DSLR and aimed to teach myself how to take better photos. Over this time I have learnt a lot about how to edit and how to take better shots, and I am looking forward to sharing in their journey, whilst creating a record for them.

I've obviously had friends who were pregnant before, but it's a whole new perspective as a student midwife. I am lucky to have such friends that support me and are happy to share their pregnancies with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment